1. Someone will comment on the weather, be it hot or cold and blame it on global warming.
2. Someone will plough the depths of wit and originality and accuse someone somewhere of being either a lefty liberal, a feminist, Hitler or a millennial snowflake.
3. A douchebag somewhere will harm an animal and receive zero repercussions for their actions.
4. A celebrity will die.
5. Trump will do something Trump-like. Twitter might just mention it.
6. Somebody will be terribly offended.
7. And a woman will shun those tiresome and wholly inconvenient strips of cloth they have been forced to wear for decades and finally show up at a red carpet event completely naked, citing feminism and freedom, having starved herself for 12 months beforehand.
That’s just what we see happening. We could be wrong! Flippant or serious, personal or world changing, what are YOUR predictions for 2017?